Return and Repair Policy
Returns and Repairs:
- Customer Inspection:. Upon your receipt of shipment, you agree to immediately inspect the goods. Unless you provide TelaModa with written notice of any claim for defects by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours (3 days) after receipt of shipment, such Goods shall be deemed fully inspected, checked and accepted by Customer.
- Return Policy for Non-Customized Goods: You have 72 hours from the delivery date to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your good must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your order number, TelaModa’s order and invoice numbers, and the date the good was received. Before a good may be shipped to us, we need to provide you with a return authorization code. Any goods returned without such a code will not be accepted. Non-Customized goods must be shipped and postmarked within 3 business days from the return authorization date. Further, you are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your good. Additionally, we suggest that when you return a good, you sent it with some form of tracking. Telamoda is not responsible for any shipments that are damaged or lost in transit. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Refund Policy. Once your returned good is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your good. We also will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your good meets our standards, determined in our sole discretion, then a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please note that the original shipping costs, if applicable, are non-refundable, and there is a 15% restocking fee based on the value of the good. If your good is damaged or unsalable, then your credit will be reduced by the cost of repairs or salvage value.
- Cancellation of Order. Other than a cancellation due to a pricing error (see Section 3), orders cannot be cancelled, terminated or modified, nor can a delivery be deferred after your order has been accepted, except with TelaModa’s written consent. TelaModa’s written consent will only be given upon payment of reasonable charges for any expenses incurred by TelaModa in processing the order, including without limitation, the 15% restocking fee based on the value of the good.
- Custom Goods. All special orders, customer customized items, or goods manufactured to order, or art created on customer personal items (“Custom Orders”) are final sales, and not returnable nor refundable. Such Custom Orders cannot be cancelled and deposits cannot be refunded, once you have approved the Custom Order. Payment in full is required at the time of order.
- Repairs: We will attempt to repair any worn or used non-customized merchandise purchased from TelaModa. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please include a copy of your invoice. If you do not have
the original invoice, please include your full contact information.
PLEASE NOTE: Pending the nature of the repair there may be a repair charge. Some items might be non-repairable.
Please notice that you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org for a repair authorization code, prior to shippment of any TelaModa product for any kind of repair. Any goods returned for any kind of repair without such a code will not be accepted. The customer should agree to the cost of any repairs, if applicable, in order to receive a repair authorization code.
- Lost or Stolen Packages: Telamoda is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Unpon inquiry, Telamoda will confirm delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.